Join Caring Communities at the World of Possibilities Disabilities Expo April 18th at the Prince George’s Sports & Learning Complex in Landover, MD, for individuals with disabilities and those who love and serve them.
The World of Possibilities disAbilities Expos are increasing in popularity and are now the Region’s most important forum for disability-related resources. Everyone within the disabilities and senior community, children with disabilities and their families, caregivers/service providers, veterans, baby-boomers should all be there!
Prince George’s County, Maryland
Sports and Learning Complex
Saturday, April 18, 2020, 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Features will include:
- FREE WHEELCHAIR REPAIR
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Assistive and Adaptive Devices
- Computer Software
- Instructional Materials
- Mobility Products
- Adaptive Learning Tools
- Disability and Elder Law Resources
- Recreation/Travel Resources
- Adapted Bikes/Adapted Exercise Equipment
- Personal Care Products
- Communication Devices
- Products for the Visually Impaired and/or Deaf or
- Hard of Hearing Individuals
- Local Agencies and Support Groups
- Product Demonstrations
- Personal Care Attendants
- Free Parking