The Professional Learning Institute 2014 focused information and discussions on evidence-based practices to improve results for children, students, and families. Each strand featured presentations by a national, state, and local experts on relevant topics. Explore the resources presented in the strand sessions by clicking the titles below.
Resources are available for download as compressed (.zip) files.
- Early Learning
- Professional Learning
- Access, Equity, and Progress
- Implementing Positive Behavior Support Systems in Schools to Address Challenging Behaviors
- Enhancing Participating in the IEP Team Process through School/Parent Partnerships that Foster Academic and Behavioral Success
- Facilitating Processes that Lead to Greater Access in the Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
- Secondary Transition
- Developing Effective Systemic Programming through Student Transition Planning that Ensures Equitable Career and Technology Opportunities
- Linking School and Community through Transition Service Options for Improved Employment Outcomes
- Engaging Partners to Promote Access to Employment that Leads to Self Sufficiency
- Poster Sessions: Illuminating Innovative & Evidence-Based Practices
- Supplemental Materials