The Occupational Therapists and the Physical Therapists provide a wide range of early intervention services to and on behalf of children and families. Services are designed to support family outcomes in areas of family routines and community activities, which contribute to the child’s learning and development. Services may include:
- Providing parental support through coaching and training
- Promoting the development of play skills and preschool readiness
- Providing resources to support family outcomes
- Developing strategies to facilitate the child’s participation in family routines
- Working with children to improve their physical functioning and self-care skills
- Supporting access to technology or equipment to facilitate participation
- Supporting the health and well-being of children and families.