Choptank Community Health System
Offers a full range of family practice, dental and pediatric services at 4 locations throughout the county. School based health services are provided at seven Caroline County schools in partnership with Caroline County Public Schools and Caroline County Health Department.
215 Old Town Road
P.O. Box 122
Goldsboro, Maryland 21636
Oral Health Services provides preventive and urgent dental care services to low-income, uninsured and Medicaid-eligible residents of Baltimore City. Dental services are available at two dental clinics located in West and East Baltimore and as part of the school-based oral health prevention program.
Druid Dental Clinic
1515 W. North Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21217
Eastern Dental Clinic
620 North Caroline Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21205
- Oral examinations, x-rays
- Dental prophylaxis (cleaning and polish)
- Fluoride application and sealants for children
- Full and partial dentures
- Some crowns and bridges
Eligibility: Baltimore County residents who do not have any type of dental insurance and meet age eligibility.
- Children age 0 to age 21 (age 17 or younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the initial appointment)
- Senior citizens age 60 and over (one course of treatment)
- Pregnant women (one course of treatment)
Fees at the dental clinics are based on a sliding fee scale which is set by the State of Maryland.
To schedule an appointment for either clinic, call the administrative office at 410-887-2780.
3525 Resource Drive
Randallstown, Maryland 21133
9100 Franklin Square Drive
Baltimore, Maryland 21237
TTY users call via Maryland Relay
Calvert Community Dental Care is a grant-funded project through the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Office of Oral Health. We provide quality, routine and preventive dental care and dental health education to low-income individuals in Southern Maryland. We provide routine dental care for low-income children and limited dental care for adults. Our dental centers are conveniently located to serve the needs of Calvert County residents.
Comprehensive primary dental care is offered to Charles County residents. These services include:
- Fluoride varnish
- Treatments including fillings and extractions
To be eligible patients must be residents of Charles County. Pediatric patients are ages 6 months to 17 years. Adult patients are 17 years and older. Adult dental services are available from 9:00am to 4:00 on Mondays only. Pediatric dental services are available from 8:00 to 4:30, Tuesday through Friday. Payment is based on type of coverage and ability to pay. Medicaid Maryland, Maryland Children’s Health Program (MCHIP), medical assistance and private insurers are acceptable.
For additional information, community education and screenings call 301-609-6886.
The clinic provides pediatric services only for patients under the age of 18. Services provided include complete examinations, cleanings, x-rays, fluoride treatment, fillings, extractions, sealants, and oral hygiene education. They accept all Medical Assistance cards and for patients without insurance, fees will be determined by income and family size.
350 Montevue Lane
Frederick, Maryland 21702
Free basic, primary healthcare and dental care; extractions and fillings only. Mission of Mercy has clinic sites in Frederick County; Frederick City and Brunswick. Dental is on a first-come, first serve basis-no appointments, and all new patients need to arrive at the clinic site before 6am.
22 South Market Street, Suite 6D
Frederick, Maryland 21701
Prince George’s County
General dental services are available to maternity patients who are referred from the Health Department’s Maternal Health and Family Planning Program, and to children ages birth to 18 years, and other uninsured adults.
- Comprehensive dental treatment with an emphasis on prevention and early intervention, and referrals for specialty care. Treatment services include:
- Preventive (health programs that prevent the occurrence of oral diseases)
- Restorative (the preservation and restoration of decayed, defective, missing, and traumatized teeth)
- Minor oral surgery
- Endodontics (root canals and the treatment of diseases or injuries that affect the root tips or nerves in the teeth).
- Case management services to assist Maryland Healthy Smiles Dental Program enrollees in finding a dentist and making dental appointments and locating alternative dental resources.
- Maryland (Medicaid) Healthy Smiles Program participants accepted
TTY/STS: 711 for MD Relay
Cheverly Health Center
Dental Case Management for Children
3003 Hospital Drive
Cheverly, Maryland 20785
St. Mary’s County
The St. Mary’s Dental Program offers assistance to Medicaid eligible children up to the age of 19 and pregnant women of any age to locate a participating dentist and schedule an initial dental appointment. Comprehensive dental care is available to eligible recipients through local participating dentists. Transportation assistance may be available.